THE INFORMATION WE COLLECT
In order to provide you with the most efficient and enhanced service and to better understand your preferences, we may request any of the following information from you: name, address, telephone number, email address, gender, year of birth, shopping preference, product interest and activity interests. When you shop on our web site, we also ask for your credit card number.
HOW WE USE THE INFORMATION
- To complete an order you have placed with us. We may give you the option to allow GATORZ to save your information for a speedier check out the next time. This information would be used for a faster checkout and for no other purpose.
To send you information/materials via e-mail or mail about products, offers and news we think could interest you. This information may relate to products, offers and news of GATORZ. We only send you this if you have opted-in to receive GATORZ catalogs or e-mails messages.
To analyze visits to the website and learn about the interests of our visitors in aggregate and on a personal level to better understand your interests and need, so we can improve our products and services and deliver to you the type of content, features and promotions that you are most interested in.
To administer a contest, promotion, survey or other site feature
The information obtained from registration on-line is utilized to improve your web experience with GATORZ by enabling you to obtain a faster checkout for purchases and/or opt-in to receive occasional e-mails, which provide you with the latest and greatest information regarding GATORZ and its products.
The navigational information allows us to see which areas of our web site are most visited and helps us improve the quality of your online experience by recognizing and delivering more of the most desired features and services. Additional non-personally identifiable information (for example, browser version, IP address) may be collected which will provide information regarding the general use of our website.
GATORZ will never sell any information about you to anyone. "Cookies" are used by GATORZ only to allow you to use GATORZ's web site in the most efficient manner.
You have a lot of rights relating to your personal data:
You have the right to be informed about certain details on the processing of your data (like this notice!).
You have the right to receive a copy of the personal data we process about you. You can receive this data by reaching out to us.
You have the right to correct the personal data we process about you if you see that it is inaccurate (note that you also can make corrections directly through your account).
You have the right to withdraw your consent, so if we have asked for your consent to process personal data for a certain purpose, you may withdraw such consent.
You have the right to erasure if:
- the personal data is no longer necessary for the purposes it was collected for;
- your particular situation gives you the right to object to processing on grounds of legitimate interest (see more below);
- processing the personal data has been unlawful; or
- there is a legal obligation under EU law for us to erase the data.
You have the right to request us to restrict the processing of your data if:
- the personal data we have about you is inaccurate;
- the processing is unlawful and you ask us to restrict the use of the personal data instead of erasing it;
- we no longer need the personal data for the purposes of the processing, but if we still need it for the establishment, exercise or defense of legal claims; or
- you have objected to the processing claiming that the legal basis of legitimate interest is invalid and are waiting for the verification of this claim.
You have the right to object to the processing of your data if:
- you can show that your interests, rights and freedoms regarding the personal data outweigh our interest to process your personal data; or
- we process your personal data for direct marketing purposes.
Please note that the same personal data about you may be used for more than one purposes, so if you object to the use of some information for a certain purpose, the same information may still be used for another purpose which we have explained to you above.
You have the right to data portability:
- for personal data that you provided to us; and
- if the legal basis for the processing of the personal data is the fulfilment of contract or consent.
We will send a copy of your data in a commonly used and machine-readable format to you.
Remember the items in your shopping basket
Recognize you when you return to our website
Analyze visitor behavior
You can choose to have your computer warn you each time a cookie is being sent or you can choose to turn off all cookies. You do this through your browser settings.
GATORZ will only send e-mails to you if you ask for them and you can easily unsubscribe at any time. GATORZ will not inundate you with emails, but will give you periodic information so you can stay up to date on what GATORZ is offering. GATORZ also uses your e-mail address to confirm your order and to confirm shipment of your order and to respond to any inquiries you make on-line. All e-mails you receive will provide you with a link that will allow you to unsubscribe at any time.
THIRD PARTY LINKS
Occasionally, at our discretion, we may include or offer third party products or services on our website. These third party sites have separate and independent privacy policies. We therefore have no responsibility or liability for the content and activities of these linked sites. Nonetheless, we seek to protect the integrity of our site and welcome any feedback about these sites.
GATORZ recommends that the GATORZ web site be used by children only with the involvement of a parent or guardian. Although GATORZ does not specifically direct its web site to children, GATORZ strives to provide children with as much customer service as possible without violating their privacy rights. For their protection, GATORZ asks that anyone under 13 years of age not attempt to register with GATORZ or otherwise provide GATORZ with any personal information without the consent of a parent or legal guardian.
HOW TO OPT OUT
During a purchase transaction, you will be given the option to request to receive further communications from GATORZ by checking a box. If you do so, all subsequent emails you receive from GATORZ will have a link you can use to unsubscribe at any time.
We utilize a licensed system for credit card authorization and fraud detection. We use industry standard SSL (Secure Sockets Layer) encryption to protect the confidentiality of your personal information.
UPDATES TO PRIVACY INFORMATION